Join our team.
“Employees come to AVETTA because they want to be part of a high-performing team working in a high-integrity culture.”
Hear what our clients have to say.“I hired AVETTA because of the amount of knowledge that is within the company. There is not another shop that has the amount of knowledge and infrastructure background as AVETTA.”– CTO, leading Los Angeles Advertising Firm
Administer and architect global VoIP network infrastructure, including
VyOS, Cisco, and SonicWALL Routers / Firewalls / VPN
Cisco and Arista Switches
Nginx and Barracuda Load Balancers
Network Monitoring Software
Design, test, build, secure, and maintain an advanced service provider network
Produce well-designed, well-documented, and highly-available networks and servers
Develop and maintain a monitoring system
Build and maintain virtual machine hosted servers
Troubleshoot end user issues and system issues on a routine basis
Triage requests from software engineers for IT support and insight
6+ years of related experience
Must have advanced skills and experience with most of the following:
Strong IP / Routing Fundamentals: BGP, OSPF, VRRP, VPN
Strong Layer2/Ethernet Fundamentals: VLANs, Trunking, Spanning-Tree, Port-Channels
Configuring Network Monitoring: Solarwinds / Nagios
Load balancing: Nginx, Barracuda, Zen
Monitoring, Nagios or SolarWinds
Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
AA/BS in related fields and/or CCNP/CCIE desired
Additional experience with the following is desired:
MySQL – Replication and Backup
Linux servers administration: CentOS, Debian
Compensation and Benefits
Seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist to be a Field and Remote Engineer and troubleshooting issues on Networks, Servers, and Desktops.
• Represent the Networks, Servers and Desktops Support team on most application projects (new and upgrade)
• Software and operating system deployments utilizing automation and manual processes.
• Deployment of desktop related hardware and software.
• Support of all Networks, Servers and Desktops
• Assist with the support of Networks, Servers and Desktops.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
• Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent Customer Services Skills (we take this very seriously)
Understanding of VMWare or Virtualization
• Specialized skills and knowledge in areas of Microsoft Windows operating systems. (minimum of 3 yrs supporting Windows 7)
• Specialized skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Solid working knowledge of network protocols and topologies
• Well-developed communication, organizational, and customer relations skills
• The ability to work independently and in a team environment
• A positive attitude and a professional appearance
• Self-motivation and the ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
Education and Experience:
• A+, MCSE, or related certification desired
• Knowledge of standard desktop procedures and policies in an enterprise environment.
• Desire experience with software distribution, imaging, and networking.
AVETTA Global, LLC specializes in “Technology Strategy in Government and Corporate Enterprise arenas.
Microsoft licensing, EMC, HP & IBM servers.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager in Solution Sales to become part of our team.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting our services and solutions. You will need to demonstrate expertise at finding opportunities within the Corporate and Small/Medium enterprise so as to expand our current client base. You will also be responsible for continued growth within your existing customer base on an on-going basis.
There are teams of Solution architects within the company who can assist you with the Solutions you offer and you will also have the Vendors and Distributors at your disposal.
Salary is negotiable depending on track record.
Commission scheme is excellent, no cap.
- Experience in a sales and solutions environment
- A minimum of 4 years proven sales track record
- Preference will be given to candidates sales experience in physical IT infrastructure solutions
- Target driven, energetic, extroverted, enthusiastic, motivated self-starter
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to develop and maintain multi-level relationships with both current and prospective clients
- RSA citizen, no record, clean drivers license.
Position: Business Development/Program Director – Government Contracting
Location: Los Angeles, CA – Remote
Description: Lead business development efforts and provide oversight of contracted programs.
– Develop and maintain a business development strategy and plan to include a pipeline of contract pursuits.
– Negotiate industry teaming arrangements.
– Facilitate market communications by presenting the company to customers.
– Craft proposals in response to Government solicitations/RFPs.
– Contribute to the refinement of the company’s brand.
– Provide oversight for contracted programs. Includes support for on-site program managers and employees, liaison with Government and industry customers.
– Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience with Government contracting business development, and proposal coordination and writing. Includes experience with market research and associated tools, capture strategy, and Gate Review processes. Experience in DoD and/or the Intelligence Community is preferred.
– Knowledge of Government contracting/acquisition processes and the FAR.
– Eligibility to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance is preferred, not required.